Why become a DNH Member? What does membership entitle you to?
Your money supports the work we do for all disabled people living or working in Hounslow and our work does make a difference to thousands of people every year. Membership costs just £6 per year and entitles you to:
- Participate in free British Sign Language classes.
- You'll also be able to participate in the social outings organised by our members for our members.
- Discounts & special offers especially for our members (when presenting your membership card)
- You'll receive quarterly issues of Disability Digest our own magazine.
- Every year you'll be invited to our AGM and as a member you also get to have your say on the services we run with our annual members survey.
- You can join our Management committee and influence policy.
But most importantly, the more members we have, the stronger our voice and the better we can represent you when speaking with and lobbying Local and Central Government and MP's about things which affect you. Join today and make your voice heard!